Wednesday, October 24, 2007

More pics of the pressured Lancer Evolution X

They said that the New Lancer Evolution is the most awaited vehicle this year. After the release, many mixed feedbacks were posted on the internet. I was drooling all over the car's design when the Prototype X was unveiled. Putting my eyes into this new four door saloon no longer gives me a spark. I am not a 4G63 purist, I am actually happy to hear that Mitsubishi now has two good engines for the tuner to work on. But the dual clutch system with paddle shifters is a shame. They could have done something like a clutch-less manual with a fake clutch pedal as an accessory so that manual users would shut up. The EVO X with a manual transmission comes with a five speed gearbox. The 6 speed should have been in the MR model and the paddle shifters for the GT-A version. But again, you can't judge the car by the way it looks. Okay, I must admit, I have no feelings for the car as of now, but I can still lust with it right? So here are the pictures...

More pictures:
CarView.co.jp

No comments: