Thursday, February 7, 2008

Tribute to Mitsubishi Australia Plant & its employers...

Three messages arrived on my inbox this month from Mitsubishi Motors Press Mail. It states that "Adelaide production facility, which manufactures only the large 380 sedan, will cease operations."

Though I feel sad, but I feel much remorse to the 930 employers who lost their jobs. The 380 is a US Galant-based sedan. In its launch, the car had very slow sales even with a following 20% discount and newer face lifted versions. I guess I can say that the AU$600 million dollar is wasted.
Hang on Mitsubishi! I hope you'll find the time to remember your employees' need for a new job, retraining etc.

This blog can only send e-flowers dedicated to the Mitsubishi employers in Adelaide Factory.


Iris - symbol for hope.

No comments: